Singapore is in a first-class world city to live, work and entertainment and is the most competitive in Asia which is good to do business. Singapore government establishes Asia’s best business environment, such as workforce, labour regulations.
- Competitive Tax Policies
- Low-cost labour and emerging markets of the nearby regions are additional advantages
- Efficiency Formation Process
- Numerous domestic and global banks
- Stable government
- SG government encourages new start-up companies
- Minimum One resident director (a resident is defined as a Singapore Citizen) is mandatory
- Minimum One Individual and/or Corporate shareholder is required
- Company Secretary who must be a resident in Singapore
- Registered office must be in Singapore
- Accounts must be audited by SG auditor
- Director, shareholder and secretary must be filed at the Registry
- Annual Return and Audited account are a must
For more information, please contact NOVA for further assistance.