Samoa is located in the western part of the Samoan Islands in the South Pacific Ocean. With political, economic and social stability, and an experienced Government committed to a medium-term development strategy. A number of leading accounting firms opened offices in Samoa and there are numerous legal practices firms.
- No taxes levied on Business Companies
- International Business Companies (IBCs)
- High confidentiality
- Legal system is based on English common law
- Political Stability
- Company may pay their license fee for 5, 10, 20 years in advance and substantial discounts are offered.
- Minimum One Individual and/or Corporate shareholder is required
- Minimum One Individual and/or Corporate director is required
- Company Secretary is required
- English / English and Chinese company names are allowed
- Bilingual M&A is allowed
- No requirements for annual returns, annual meetings or audited accounts
- Statutory filing requirements are minimal
- Registered Address in Samoa
- Director and shareholder information is not required to file with Registry
For more information, please contact NOVA for further assistance.